Tournoi-TwKs Index du Forum
Tournoi-TwKs
Forum du Tournoi des Twinkys

Tournoi-TwKs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Report Fake Facebook Account ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi-TwKs Index du Forum -> ~ Autres ~ -> ~ FAQ ~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fatscotl

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Report Fake Facebook Account Répondre en citant

Report Fake Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

how can i do that?can facebook help me here? can they backtrack stuff or find ip-addresses. 14/05/2010 at 10:24 PM Reply SamuelYea man thanks for the tips! 14/05/2010 at 9:54 PM Reply AnupThanks for the tips 14/05/2010 at 3:25 PM Reply Directory SievePerhaps we should all do a bit of searching on facebook or even on twitter and other social sites, and if someone is using our brands for illegal activities or impersonating us, we should surely report them. The profile will now be reported to Facebooks support team. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Unanswered Questions Can fake account information be emailed to Facebook? Answer this question Flag as. The woman has created multiple fake profiles and sending him and I messages that I have a mental disorder, an STD and she knows my street name and everything. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. However if you have that fake profiles email address, it will be useful in some cases. so dat i cn file a complaint against dat Bast***&. If Facebook finds that the profile is fake, theyll deactivate it. obviously i dont have those mails myself and im of course not friends with this fake profile of mine. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone. If the person behind the fake profile is harassing you, click Block (persons name) so they can no longer see or contact you. cn u pls pls help me out???? cn i have your contact details so that i cn get it vanished fr ever.also suggest me all the way outs . And make sure that you are correct at your prediction of these accounts.As illegal use of this can harm you too. I would strongly suggest it to take some necessary actions. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that. i need a proof.thank you for another answer.best regardstim 05/12/2010 at 11:37 PM Reply S.Pradeep KumarTim, if you know your Facebook friends in person or if you are close enough, kindly email them explaining the whole situation & ask them to remove that impersonator from their friends list.And also recommend your friends to report this incident.And make sure this thing dont get worse. HBB is a part of Slashsquare Network. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. 30/05/2010 at 4:16 PM Reply Dev TechnshareThanks for this info Pradeep.!! 24/05/2010 at 9:55 AM Reply RobinWorthy& Thanks boss.Robin DailyTUT 17/05/2010 at 10:39 AM Reply HamiI personally report those profiles which are created to make some unrest online. 5 Tap Report. 16/03/2012 at 11:13 PM Reply Kritikayaaaaa thnkss a lot pradeep& i appreciate wat r u doing fr evrybdy out here& pls let me know wen cud i ping u coz i wnt more info abt cyber crime complaint registering process. 19/02/2016 at 3:15 AM Reply LlowryPlease help me!!! My boyfriends ex is harassing me and him. I went to the police with all the messages. 14/05/2010 at 11:25 AM Reply Facebook CommentsBest Free Blogging ToolsGrammarlyDropboxHootSuiteBufferThirstyAffiliatesEvernoteInstamojoPayoneerTweets by HellBoundBlog Best Affiliate ProgramsShareASaleWP EngineGrammarlyKontent MachineInMotion HostingStudioPress About HellBound Bloggers (HBB)Contact MeDisclaimerPrivacy PolicyComments Policy[HBB Forum]HellBound Bloggers (HBB) is a part of Slashsquare Media Private Limited.All Rights Reserved. With this method you can stop illegal activities that performed by that users that creates fake account and play pranks with others from that account. Tech Viral is an all-rounder in the tech field. 27/05/2011 at 7:36 PM Reply amit singha fake ID has been made with my photo and name amit singh khatti. Flag as. 7 Tap This is a fake account. The ONLY thing correct on his profile was his name and school. Thanks for letting us know about the reporting procedure. If you get a drop-down list, then select some option like Pretending to me. 02/01/2011 at 2:05 PM surenoh!!!!!!tat guy hided the email from tat profile tell me solution na pls 02/01/2011 at 2:13 PM S.Pradeep KumarDude, its something more tedious. Will post an article related to that soon. because he sent himself those mails to show other people. Im a Tech Blogger, Striving Entrepreneur, Atheist, and Proud Indian. This way people would try to report fake profiles many times and even ask their friends to help which in turn generates money for Facebook by reloading sponsored ads on its website. 10 Click Submit to Facebook for Review. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S 5a02188284
facebook status99facebook by proxy serverwww.o.facebook.com login.php logicomo ser hack de pets en wild ones facebookfacebook seluler java jarlike y contesto 100 preguntas facebookdescargar facebook chat para nokia c2-01 argimi like your personality facebookmy facebook password finderpirater mot de passe facebook 2014 t l charger gratuitement

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi-TwKs Index du Forum -> ~ Autres ~ -> ~ FAQ ~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation